Lemon Law Notices
Notice of Limited e-filing Availability. Parties and attorneys wishing to file requests for arbitration, or having pending arbitration claims before the Florida New Motor Vehicle Arbitration Board can now file certain types/sizes of documents electronically, via email attachment.
The requirements are: documents only in .pdf format; NO photographs, video or audio files; NO larger than 8 megabytes; all email messages must have the case name and/or case number in the subject line and each attachment must have the document title and case name or case number in the file name.
e-filing mailbox addresses:
- Initial filing of a Request for Arbitration;
- Filing of documents in pending cases (after receipt of a Notice of Arbitration) with case numbers bearing suffixes: JAX; PEN; TLH;
- To request Board Decision enforcement;
- To provide the Lemon Law Division with the statutorily required copy of any Appeal petition;
- To electronically file resale disclosure forms.
- Filing of documents in pending cases (after receipt of a Notice of Arbitration) with case numbers bearing suffixes: FTL; MIA; WPB.
- Filing of documents submitted in pending cases (after receipt of a Notice of Arbitration) with case numbers bearing suffixes: FTM; ORL; STP; TPA.
Detailed instructions regarding e-filing are provided to parties/attorneys with the Notice of Arbitration, and are available upon request addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.