Click on a company to see a brief description of allegations.
- Baker, Kennedy and Associates, Summit Legal Group,PA. / Triton Group Holding, Inc / THE LAW OFFICES OF WILLIAM O'TOOLE, P.A., Take2 Enterprises,Inc.
- FHA All Day.Com, Inc./Daniel Fox/The Hall Firm/Housing Assistance Inc/Housing Assistance Now/Housing Assistance Law Center/Safety Financial
- Keep Your Property, Inc., William R. Colon, Carlos A. Hernandez
- Law & Associates, LLC, Thomas E. Law II
- NATIONAL FORECLOSURE COUNSELING SERVICES CORP
- Foreclosure Rescue Services, L.L.C., d/b/a Foreclosure Relief Systems, L.L.C.
- Lender Processing Services, Inc.
Attorney General Bondi Announces that Qualified Borrowers Who Lost Homes to Foreclosure May Be Eligible for Payment
09/24/2012: TALLAHASSEE, Fla.—Attorney General Pam Bondi announced today that claim forms are going out to approximately 167,398 Florida borrowers who lost their home to foreclosure between Jan. 1, 2008 and Dec. 31, 2011 and who...
South Florida Fake Loan Modification Company Owners Arrested
08/17/2011: TALLAHASSEE, Fla. –Attorney General Pam Bondi today announced the arrest of the owners of Best Value Homes, Inc. for conspiracy to commit RICO (the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act) and organized...
|[First Page] • [Prev 10]||Page 3 of 3|