Click on a company to see a brief description of allegations.
- Baker, Kennedy and Associates, Summit Legal Group,PA. / Triton Group Holding, Inc / THE LAW OFFICES OF WILLIAM O'TOOLE, P.A., Take2 Enterprises,Inc.
- FHA All Day.Com, Inc./Daniel Fox/The Hall Firm/Housing Assistance Inc/Housing Assistance Now/Housing Assistance Law Center/Safety Financial
- Law & Associates, LLC, Thomas E. Law II
- NATIONAL FORECLOSURE COUNSELING SERVICES CORP
- Foreclosure Rescue Services, L.L.C., d/b/a Foreclosure Relief Systems, L.L.C.
- Lender Processing Services, Inc.
Attorney General Pam Bondi Press Release
Attorney General Pam Bondi’s Statement on National Mortgage Settlement Servicing Standards
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. – Attorney General Pam Bondi released the following statement regarding the National Mortgage Settlement Servicing Standards.
“As one of the hardest hit states in the foreclosure crisis, we have been closely monitoring compliance with the national mortgage settlement, and we are in regular contact with several banks on behalf of complainants. I have met with the National Monitor and housing counselors from around the state to discuss banks' compliance with the settlement and will continue to work with our colleagues on the Monitoring Committee and the National Monitor to ensure the banks' full compliance. We look forward to reviewing the information New York has provided.”