Click on a company to see a brief description of allegations.
- Baker, Kennedy and Associates, Summit Legal Group,PA. / Triton Group Holding, Inc / THE LAW OFFICES OF WILLIAM O'TOOLE, P.A., Take2 Enterprises,Inc.
- FHA All Day.Com, Inc./Daniel Fox/The Hall Firm/Housing Assistance Inc/Housing Assistance Now/Housing Assistance Law Center/Safety Financial
- Keep Your Property, Inc., William R. Colon, Carlos A. Hernandez
- Law & Associates, LLC, Thomas E. Law II
- NATIONAL FORECLOSURE COUNSELING SERVICES CORP
- Foreclosure Rescue Services, L.L.C., d/b/a Foreclosure Relief Systems, L.L.C.
- Lender Processing Services, Inc.
Attorney General Pam Bondi Press Release
Attorney General Pam Bondi to Meet with National Monitor and Stakeholders on National Mortgage Settlement
TALLAHASSEE, Fla.—Attorney General Pam Bondi will be meeting with the National Mortgage Settlement Monitor, Joseph Smith, and those on the front lines of assisting homeowners with the relief available under the national settlement, such as housing counselors and legal aid providers. The meeting is intended to facilitate a discussion on how the implementation of the settlement is working for Floridians and what elements of the implementation remain to be done or enhanced.
Following the private roundtable discussion, Attorney General Pam Bondi and the National Monitor will be available to speak with the media.
WHO: Attorney General Pam Bondi and National Monitor Joseph Smith
WHAT: Media availability following private roundtable discussion among Attorney
General Pam Bondi, National Monitor Joseph Smith, and professionals
who provide housing-related assistance.
WHEN: Friday, March 15, at approximately 2:30 p.m.
WHERE: Attorney General’s Office in Tampa, located at 3507 East Frontage Road,
Suite 325, Tampa FL, 33607