Click on a company to see a brief description of allegations.
- Baker, Kennedy and Associates, Summit Legal Group,PA. / Triton Group Holding, Inc / THE LAW OFFICES OF WILLIAM O'TOOLE, P.A., Take2 Enterprises,Inc.
- FHA All Day.Com, Inc./Daniel Fox/The Hall Firm/Housing Assistance Inc/Housing Assistance Now/Housing Assistance Law Center/Safety Financial
- Keep Your Property, Inc., William R. Colon, Carlos A. Hernandez
- Law & Associates, LLC, Thomas E. Law II
- NATIONAL FORECLOSURE COUNSELING SERVICES CORP
- Foreclosure Rescue Services, L.L.C., d/b/a Foreclosure Relief Systems, L.L.C.
- Lender Processing Services, Inc.
Attorney General Pam Bondi Press Release
Attorney General Bondi’s Statement on Appropriation of $200 Million of the National Mortgage Settlement Funds
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. –Attorney General Pam Bondi released the following statement on the passage of Senate Bill 1852 regarding funding from the national mortgage settlement.
“I entered the national mortgage settlement to obtain more than $8 billion in relief in order to ameliorate the effects of the foreclosure crisis and to help homeowners. I am grateful to Senate President Gaetz, House Speaker Weatherford and the entire Legislature for supporting the appropriation of $200 million of these settlement funds in accordance with the agreement for housing-related purposes.”