Click on a company to see a brief description of allegations.
- FHA All Day.Com, Inc./Daniel Fox/The Hall Firm/Housing Assistance Inc/Housing Assistance Now/Housing Assistance Law Center/Safety Financial
- Law & Associates, LLC, Thomas E. Law II
- Foreclosure Rescue Services, L.L.C., d/b/a Foreclosure Relief Systems, L.L.C.
- June 6, 2013
Attorney General Pam Bondi Outlines Critical Concerns Over Bank of America’s Possible Non-Compliance with National Mortgage Settlement
- June 4, 2013
More Than 72,000 Floridians Who Lost Homes to Foreclosure Will Receive $1,480 Checks
- March 14, 2013
Attorney General Pam Bondi to Meet with National Monitor and Stakeholders on National Mortgage Settlement
Clerk of Courts
The Clerk is an elected official and is constitutionally mandated to perform the functions of Clerk to the Courts, Clerk and Accountant for the Board of County Commissioners, and Internal Auditor for the County Departments. In the role of Clerk to the Courts, the Clerk performs hundreds of court-related functions, all of which are ministerial in nature and are directed by Florida Statutes, Florida Supreme Court Rules of Procedure, Court Orders and Directives.
One of these functions is to process foreclosure cases. The following are the processes performed by the Clerk related to foreclosures:
- Foreclosure cases created and maintained for the Court
- Collect and disburse filing fees and other fees and costs
- Foreclosure sales and issuing title
- Orders and title recorded in the County’s Official Records
To access the website of your local Clerk of Court, select your county below.