AG Link provides an Internet-enabled port for State of Florida general counsels and their staffs to access certain Lotus Notes resources on the AG's internal network and is intended to offer government attorneys additional legal research tools and operational support. Clicking an entry in the menu to the left will route you to the named resource.
Attorney General Opinions
- AGO 2019-04 03/27/2019 County may not require compliance with E-Verify
- AGO 2019-03 03/27/2019 Non-charter county may not term-limit commissioners
- AGO 2019-02 03/12/2019 Tourist development tax - nature center - road shoulder
- AGO 2019-01 01/08/2019 School Board Superintendent, elected incumbent's term
- AGO 2018-06 12/21/2018 Municipalities - vacation rentals - dwelling unit
Queries may be emailed to: AGLink@myfloridalegal.com